Financing a college education can come in many forms including student loans, financial aid, out of pocket, and gifts from family members. Any successful financial plan starts with saving for college, and this page will explore the different options for saving.
Social Security Facts
- Individuals get more than 50% of their income from Social Security
- There are 567 ways to file for Social Security
- 90% of all individuals 65 and older are receiving Social Security
- Costs can increase on average 3-6% each year
- The earlier you can start saving the better off you will be
- There are several different options available for saving
4858 E. Baseline Rd.
Mesa AZ 85206